English Musical Echoing Digital Packet - School 2 is part of a brand new and unique method combines the most pleasant and effective elements of the Multiple Intelligences (musical, visual, kinesthetic and linguistic) and the most successful methodologies (chanting, using music, picture reading, TPR and story telling) to teach vocabulary, sentences, paragraphs and stories in musical -story form.
Musical Echoing uses pictures as cues, reinforcements, clarification or memory guides; and specially selected musicas a vehicle with which sequences sentences or stories are rhythmically listened to and later chanted. Physical gestures and movements may also be added later.
Musical Echoing is good for any age and any level. After using this method for a while you and your students will be able to make up your own stories or synthesize what you read in readers or books in song/chant form.
This single song packet includes:
- Teacher's Resource Pages - Contains instructions, the scripts for the story/song, picture scripts, and black and white cute flashcard pictures that accompany the story/songs
- Student worksheets - Rhebus type script, questions, exercises, extra readings and picture glossary.
- Story/song MP3 (with the story/songs recited rhythmically)The accompanying music is blues, jazz, reggae, R&B, rock and roll, and many more.
- Music- only MP3 (same music used for the story/song, but without words) for in-depth teaching (multiple repetitions) and original musical stories.
English Musical Echoing Digital Packet - School 2 is a short simple call-and- response interactive musical and pictorial lesson about a teacher, his classroom and his students/. The vocabulary taught are the vocabulary of the classroom (windows, door, board, computer, etc.) and other simple words and phrases appropriate for very beginning students learning English. This is good for any aged student who is beginning to study English.
- To learn more about the complete set,and to watch a video of Lonnie Dai Zovi teaching using Musical Echoing, go to Musical Echoing for Learning English Program Digital Download
To listen to an example click here
To see the table of contents click here
To purchase now and download click here